Happy Valentine’s Day! I have a lot of love to share with you today.
First… ABC’s WSOC-TV’s Madison Martin came over yesterday to watch me make one of my favorite Valentine’s Day desserts – the video is featured on their website today and also embedded below. I know you are going to really love this recipe – no refined sugar and it is loaded with health benefits!
- Cream almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt together in a bowl
- Pour mixture into a parchment paper lined small baking dish (8×6)
- Top with raw cacao nibs and goji berries and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Remove from freezer, carefully remove almond fudge by lifting ends of parchment paper
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut fudge (or cut into 1 inch squares) and store in freezer separated by parchment paper
Since it is Valentine’s Day…I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than to host a giveaway of some of my favorite sweets for you! No one should have to eat sweets filled with garbage. These brands are some of the best on the market and ones that I personally enjoy. Life is just not complete without a little chocolate and candy now and then!
VALENTINE’S DAY GIVEAWAY DETAILS (7 readers will win the following:)
- Gnosis Chocolate - 2 Special Edition Chocolate Bars - I met the owner Vanessa up in NYC last year – she is one of the most passionate chocoholics I’ve ever met – and brings so much love and healthy goodness into her handmade chocolate.
- Nibmor – Drinking Chocolate (6 Count Pack) - This is hands down the best & healthiest hot chocolate on the market – there is nothing like it. I even took it with me on my recent trip to South America to enjoy after cold water dives in the Galapagos Islands.
- JJ’s Sweets Cocomels - 4-piece Chocolate Gift Box and Flagship Box of Caramels - I swoon as these. Just swoon. After you have one bite – you’ll know what I’m talking about! These are made with coconut milk. It’s rare to get a caramel without dairy and trans fat.
- Yummy Earth – 1 Bag of Lollipops - I love this company for being one of the first to eliminate artificial junk out of candy targeted at kids. Their flavors really pop and are a delight to enjoy.
Sign up for Food Babe updates - you get a personal letter from me each time I post with insights about my life only subscribers see and hear… AND leave a comment below by Midnight on Sunday, February 17th. Get a second entry if you “Like” my Facebook page, Gnosis Chocolate, Nibmor, JJ’s Sweets Cocomels AND YummyEarth on Facebook (if you do this just add another comment below that says “like”)
If you know someone who needs a little sweetness in their life – share this recipe and giveaway with them. I’m sure they would be very appreciative, especially if they win. And who knows… they may make you some kisses!
Wishing you lots of love today and always.
Contest is now closed. Congratulations to Tracy, Nicole, Ana, Aimee, Angie, Marianne and Laura.
If you didn’t win – Remember JJ Sweets and Gnosis Chocolate is giving 10% off for Food Babe readers for a limited time. Here are the links to get you some!
JJ’s Sweets Cocomels: 10% Off Total Purchase Code: FOODBABE10
Gnosis Chocolate: 10% Off Total Purchase Code: FOODBABE10