Kraft Petition Delivery – Listen To What Happened

When I landed yesterday back in Charlotte, I got slammed by reporter requests to talk about the petition delivery and the meeting with Kraft. I am taking all of the requests because it incredibly important to keep getting this message out there. However, these interviews take up a serious amount of time and energy. I want you to know, I plan on writing a VERY detailed post about exactly what happened, as soon as possible – waiting to do it is killing me!

In the meantime, this is a radio clip that is probably one of the most detailed accounts of what happened that’s been released so far by the media…

Enjoy it – I get pretty fired up.

Listen here: WGN Radio Food Fight Blogger War with Mac & Cheese

FYI – When you click on the WGN link, there is small play button that looks like this below (It’s not the video) – you will need to click this to listen to the 16 min radio interview.

Screen Shot 2013-04-03 at 12.33.53 PM

outside HQfor blog

, , ,

89 Responses to “Kraft Petition Delivery – Listen To What Happened”

1. Patrick Moriarty

I wish I had the determination you Ladies have. I grumble and hate what the corporations are doing to us all in the name of money, sacrifice our health and the health of our children for a dollar. It is a sad state our society is in all for the love of money. You two give me hope, thank you from the bottom of mine and my 3 childrens heart, please don’t stop the fight……

2. Lauren

Just listened to the radio interview. You are my hero. Keep doing what you are doing and I will tell every person I know to boycott Kraft until the dyes are removed! I wish I had your courage!

3. Debbe

Thank you for going to bat for us and our children.

4. Lauren

We support you 100% – thank you for being our voice! I am still writing to multiple people at KRAFT Foods even if I keep getting their same generic e-mail response. :) The squeaky wheel gets the grease so keep squeaking Vani!!

5. Jess H

That.Was.Awesome. Phenomenal job!

6. dannah chaifetz

you are amazing! thank you for your hard work. there are so many products that are unhealthy for kids – this , i hope, is just the first in a string of many to contact and get these toxins out of our foods! thanks for your dedication !

7. Jamie

You are doing a great job! Thanks for representing the children!

8. James N. Davidson

Whenever I Click Like To Enable Me To Post Your Information To/On FeceBook Only About 20% Of The Icon Box Appears & Everything On The Left Including The Share/Cancel Icons Are Missing. By The Way I’ve Been Posting Respectful Demands That Kraft Foods Remove Their 2 Petroleum Based Yellow Dies From ALL Of Their Pasta Products. Thank You For Working So Hard On All Our Behalf’s. My War With The FDA Goes All The Way Back Over 40 Years To DDT & Red Dye #2 & Dying Green Oranges Orange & On & On. Regards…James N. Davidson

9. Ali Ro

Mom to Mom seems to be the way to reach the masses! All of you, be sure and jump on the GMO bandwagon as well! We need all of us to keep telling these corporations we DO NOT want to feed our children Round-Up. They keep talking about fish genes and splicing, forget that nonsense, it’s the ROUND-UP you don’t want to feed your children!?

10. Suzanne

awesome interview, vani!

11. Jenna Zoe

Vani you’re my hero! I have the utmost admiration and respect for you – don’t give up the good fight!

12. Bonna

Keep up the fight! I would like to feed my family “real” food and not feel that I have to go broke doing it! Crazy me huh?

13. Daniela

Great job, Vani!! You go girl!

14. Moses Adams

YOU ARE AWESOME VANI !! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

15. Norman

No more Kraft food products in my grocery cart!!! Furthermore, I’m spreading the word to my family and friends about Kraft’s arrogant attitude and their determination to continue dumping unhealthy, junk food on the American public. We will win this battle……..wait and see!

16. Nora

Please, why waste your time. Just buy organic Mac&Cheese or learn to make your own homemade version. A much better message to send to companies is we [consumers--the reason they are even in business] just won’t buy their products for reasons that go beyond just artificial coloring…hormones in the milk they use, corn starch from GMO corn are just a few.

17. Go Here

A person essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I might state.
    That is the first time I frequented your website page
    and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual submit incredible.
    Magnificent job!

18. EHenry

I just went to the grocery and l happen to notice the same yellow food dye in two products I was going to purchase. Vlasic Kosher pickles and frozen Toaster Sticks. I just want to know why this product? Why not a petition for all carrying food dyes?