Definition of Ravishing – unusually attractive, pleasing, or striking. I couldn’t think of a better word to describe this juice. It’s very attractive in color, pleasing to the eye, and striking to your system. This is a perfect juice for the morning – The beets go straight to the blood to do some serious cleansing work to help your body to fight off a myriad of ailments and diseases like cancer, chronic fatigue, colds, eczema, gallstones, high blood pressure, psoriasis and asthma.
I usually like to throw extra greens like kale or parsley in the mix to cut the sweetness – but if you like extra sweet juice, you can leave them out.
This juice also has carrot juice. Back when I started juicing with carrots – my eye lashes started getting longer and my eyes became brighter. True Story. I love Juicing. It’s here to stay.
- 5 carrots
- 1 beet with stems
- ½ bunch celery
- 1 cucumber with ends removed
- 1 green apple cored
- 2 inches of fresh ginger root
- ½ kale bunch (optional)
- ¼ parsley bunch (option)
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly and place into a large bowl
- Juice each vegetable in this order – carrots, beets, celery, apple, ginger, cucumber (If you are adding kale or parsley, do those first and then the rest)
- Stir mixture before serving
- Clean juicer immediately
If you like this recipe and want to see more or ask a question about the recipe – Like my Fan Page!