I am so thankful I have the right supplies in my kitchen to make living an organic and real food lifestyle a breeze. I want you to be fully stocked too and since the holiday season is upon us, here are some super special gift deals just for you!
- VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker (from $79.99) – It’s a slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker and yogurt maker all-in-one! Made with an organic clay pot, combined with a computerized balance of temperature, to bring out the ideal textures and flavors. It’s free of non-stick chemicals, and perfect for organic and health-conscious living.
- Juicepresso Juicer ($399 with $100 discount) – If you have a loved one who doesn’t own a juicer then get them one! My life changed forever when I started juicing. There is no substitute for fresh juice. Using a masticating juicer versus a centrifugal force juicer preserves more of the vital nutrients in your juice. Juicepresso also offers a 7 year warranty on their juicer, is small enough to live on your counter and is easy to clean as it is made up of only a couple parts. This juicer is going to be a game changer for the juicing habits of so many people this holiday and I am excited to be able to offer it with a $100 discount, no code necessary just use this link. Also check out my other juicer and blender picks here.
- U Konserve (Starting at $7.95 + 10% off exclusive code) – If you know someone who is still storing their food in plastic containers then upgrading them to glass or stainless steel containers will do a world of good. Check out their oven-safe glass bakeware (safely wrapped in a silicone sleeve) can go from freezer to fridge, to oven, to table, to dishwasher. Waste-free and made from clean, safe glass and food-grade silicone. You can take 10% off your total order when you use the coupon code “FOODBABE” at checkout here.
- Breville One-Touch Tea Kettle ($248.99) – This is the most luxurious tea maker I’ve ever seen, and it’s on my wish list this year! Set it with the timer at night and wake up to the perfect kettle of tea.
- Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker (Starting at $22.99) – This makes the task of making your own yogurt completely mindless! It comes with 7 glass containers so you can make 7 different flavors at once and stash them in your fridge.
- Immersion Hand Blender (Starting at $29.99) – When I’m making blended soups, I really don’t like putting hot soup into a blender (especially if it’s made from plastic that could leach chemicals when heated)! That’s why this type of blender is so handy to have in the kitchen and I use mine often to make dips, smoothies, and soups. This would make a great gift for someone with a baby, as it can be used to make homemade baby food!
- The Green Pan (Starting at $59.99) – This pan is a must for any healthy kitchen. It is non stick but isn’t coated with toxic teflon and can help you reduce the amount of oil you use in your cooking dramatically. It’s safe and eco-friendly.
- Stainless Steel Cookware & Baking Pans (price varies) – If you know anyone using pans made with toxic non-stick coatings or aluminum, these make a great gift.
- Organic cotton towels – I do my best to use the least amount of paper towels as possible in my house. Check out these simple white ones and multi-color ones here.
- Naturepedic EOS Organic Mattress (Starting at $1599) – This is the mattress that I personally use. Unlike most mattresses, this one is made from organic and non-toxic materials. Naturepedic also makes organic pillows, sheets, and baby crib fittings!
- Aquasana Water Filters (Starting at $49.99) – Aquasana makes some of the filters I use in my house and any of their products would make a great gift. Having access to clean and unpolluted water is very important to health. Depending on how much you are looking to spend you can buy a shower head filter, a countertop filter, or a whole house filter. Countertop water filters are great for anyone in your life who is still using plastic water bottles as their main source of drinking water.
Your purchase of any of these gifts also supports the work that we do here at Food Babe, and my team and I thank you so much for the support!