It Is True: “Children React Negatively To Food Dyes”
Watch the latest in the Kraft campaign below.
Artificial food dyes…
– Are man-made in a lab with chemicals derived from petroleum (a crude oil product, which also happens to be used in gasoline, diesel fuel, asphalt, and tar).
– Require a warning label in other countries outside the US.
– Have been banned in countries like Norway and Austria (and are being phased out in the UK and the rest of Europe).
– Yellow 5 and Yellow 6 are contaminated with known carcinogens (a.k.a. an agent directly involved in causing cancer).
– Cause an increase in hyperactivity in children.
– Have a negative impact on children’s ability to learn.
– Have been linked to long-term health problems such as asthma, skin rashes, and migraines.
– Add absolutely no nutritional value to the foods we are eating and are solely used for aesthetic purposes only.