I had the best time chatting with my friend and health expert, Dr. Josh Axe on his podcast and feel so good that he and his wife are already loving the Food Babe Kitchen cookbook. We discussed toxins hiding in your pantry, raising children who love real food, and how to get started if you’re ready to make a change now.
Watch my interview on The Dr. Axe Show:
You can also listen to the podcast here:
Highlights of our conversation:
- 4:00 – Why I believe my young daughter Harley loves vegetables and eats them before anything else on her plate!
- 4:50 – Harley’s favorite recipe in the cookbook will surprise you.
- 6:12 – The toxins hiding in your pantry that you need to know about.
- 12:10 – What to watch out for in children’s food products out there.
- 15:28 – How to make healthy food fun for your child.
- 19:40 – My unconventional philosophy on eating meat and dairy.
- 25:00 – See inside my new cookbook Food Babe Kitchen and food swaps you can start making now.
- 32:10 – One of my favorite dessert recipes in Food Babe Kitchen that you’ve got to try ASAP.
- 37:50 – How to get started if you’re ready to make a change in your diet.
Where to find a Food Babe Kitchen in stores this week:
- Barnes & Noble – Pickup in your local store
- Books-A-Million – Pickup in your local store
- TalkShopLive – Signed copies + Watch me make Homemade Doritos!
- Park Road Books – Signed copies shipped to your house (they only have a few left!)
- Independent bookstores in your city
- Amazon – (You can now pick up both the hardcover + eBook on Amazon for only $22.37, which is less than the retail price of the book!)
I’m overwhelmed with your incredible response to my cookbook. I am so grateful for you and I know this book will be life changing for you and your family.
Once you’ve had the chance to check it out, I’d love for you to leave an honest review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. If you’ve tried any of the recipes or made any of the kitchen swaps, make sure to add this to your review!
If you tag me on social media with any pictures of recipes or the book (@thefoodbabe) – I will share it too.
And if you’ve already ordered but haven’t gotten your book yet, I know it’s on the way. If you don’t want to wait, the eBook is currently only $1.99 on Amazon (this can end at any time). You can pick that up now while you wait for the hardcover cookbook to arrive in the mail.
Lots and lots of love!