Work With Vani Hari
Vani Hari is a revolutionary food activist, a New York Times best selling author, and was named one of the “Most Influential People On The Internet” by Time Magazine in 2015. Hari started FoodBabe.com to spread information about what is really in the American food supply. She teaches people how to make the right purchasing decisions at the grocery store, how to live an organic lifestyle, and how to travel healthfully around the world. The success of her writing and investigative work can be seen in the way food companies react to her uncanny ability to find and expose the truth.
Hari has influenced how major food giants like Kraft, General Mills, Subway, Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, and Starbucks create their products, steering them towards more healthful policies. Hari’s activism has brought in worldwide attention as she has been profiled in The New York Times, The Atlantic, The Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and more. Hari has appeared on Good Morning America, CBS News, NBC News, Fox News, The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors Show and CNN. She lives in North Carolina and is the founder of Truvani, a start-up offering real food without added chemicals, products without toxins and labels without lies.
PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
To date, Vani has spoken at hundreds of events ranging from conference shows to health summits to Fortune 500 corporations. Below is a list highlighting some of the events she has spoken at in the past.
- National Products Expo East - Organic Becoming Ordinary: The Future of Food Panel Discussion
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition - Keynote for 5,000+ health coaches and students.
- Bank Of America - Environmental Forum: Sustainable Food Roundtable
- UNC-Chapel Hill MBA Class - How Social Media Campaigns Influence Corporations To Act More Socially and Environmentally Responsible
- University of Hawaii - The Ethics of Eating
- The Green Festival - "How Your Voice Can Change The Food System."
- Keynote at Shift Con - Eco Wellness Social Conference
- The National Heirloom Exposition - "How Your Voice Can Change The Food System."
- Everyday Health & Wellness Conference - Achieving Optimal Health
- NC Fitness Expo - "The Truth about GMOs" and "How To Eat Organic On A Budget"
- Southern Obesity Summit - "Spreading GMO Awareness"
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Powerful voice in the food industry" - Toronto Star
"Remarkably effective" - TIME
"Ms. Hari delivered an extremely informative talk about her work to bring about change within the food industry and her efforts to bring clean eating habits to America’s dinner tables. She was welcomed by 200 extremely enthusiastic fans who were thrilled to meet and hear her. Vani was well-spoken and smart and answered every question with aplomb. We especially appreciated the time she took with her many fans in the signing line; she posed for pictures and personalized every book. In addition, our bookseller left happy as we were close to selling out of books. We all walked away from the event just a little bit smarter!" - Pam Morton, Director, Book Festival of the MJCCA
"One of the most popular voices on nutrition in mainstream media" - The Atlantic
"The way Vani incorporated her own personal experiences into the presentation made it engaging and her extensive research showed her passion and knowledge. I was fascinated by how organic eating has improved the lives of so many and how Vani was able to make such a difference in major food corporations just by voicing her opinion. I was shocked to hear that some of the things I eat on a regular basis are damaging to my health. I want to strive to eat organic, fresh and healthy food more often now, not just to manage my weight, but to improve my overall well being and reduce my risk of diseases. I was also inspired to take a nutrition class here at UF in the future to learn even more. Thank you Vani for taking the time to share with us and answer questions!" -Olivia Nash
"Consumer crusader" - The New York Times
MOST REQUESTED TOPICS
- How Your Voice Can Change The Food System
- How To Unleash The Power Of Your Social Media Platforms
- Why Consumers are Uprising & What You Can Do About It
- How Eating Real Food Can Save You Money & Your Health
- The Truth About What’s Really In Your Food
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A personal consultation before your event. This is to fully understand how we can best work together.
- A professional presentation with relevant remarks and information tailored to your audience to achieve the desired outcome.
- An announcement about the event on social media can be arranged if additional visibility is desired.
To schedule a speaking event with Vani Hari, please use our contact form .