You’re driving home from work or picking the kids up from school. You are all super hungry and ready to eat as soon as you get home. But you have NOTHING prepared…and have no idea what to make for dinner.
Then you remember how easy it would be to click on Door Dash and have them deliver dinner. But you hate that idea, because homemade food is so much healthier…and you especially don’t want your kids eating the processed ingredients and refined oils found in restaurant food.
But wait…You don’t need to imagine this happening to you, because you’re probably living it!
If only you had an easier way to get a homemade dinner on the table when you’re short on time.
This is why you need my new guide: Slow Cooker Meals In Minutes with over 50 recipes and tons of tips:
- 51 Family-Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes
- Easy to follow with quick prep times for speedy meals
- Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, Sides, Desserts!
- “Food Babe Approved” Slow Cooker Buying Guide
- Tips & Tricks For Cooking With a Slow Cooker
These recipes are an absolute LIFESAVER on busy days. I don’t know what I’d do without them. When you spend a few minutes in the morning throwing a few ingredients into a slow cooker, making a homemade meal is so much easier (and a zillion times healthier!)
Get instant access when you reserve your copy of my new cookbook, Food Babe Family:
To give you a taste, one of my family’s favorite slow cooker recipes are these Sesame Dijon Chicken Wings!
These wings are perfect to throw together on a busy weekday. It takes only a few minutes to whisk up the sauce and throw it all in a slow cooker. My kids go CRAZY for the tangy sauce on these wings. The hot sauce is optional if you want to make them less spicy and more kid-friendly, they taste fabulous either way! I like to serve these with rice and steamed vegetables. I’m sure they’ll be in regular rotation at your house in no time flat!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8-10 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce*
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a bowl, mix the Dijon, honey, garlic, coriander, ginger and cayenne. Place the chicken in the bowl and toss to coat. Place in the slow cooker along with the diced onion. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- When done, toss the chicken in the sauce and top with the sesame seeds. Enjoy!
**Please use all organic ingredients if possible**
Want more family recipes like this? Get over 50 of them now!
Get Slow Cooker Meals In Minutes as a BONUS now ($39.99 value!)
This bonus is only available for a very limited time when you pre-order Food Babe Family, so don’t delay:
Your family can have these mouthwatering slow-cooker meals on the table in minutes.
P.S. If you know someone who needs to save time in the kitchen, please share this with them.