The book jacket for the hardcover version of Feeding You Lies was just finalized and I am so happy about getting this book out into the world. And I want you to be the first to see it! Here’s what what the front cover and binding look like:
Inside the front flap:
The back cover:
And, inside the back flap:
This is a truly groundbreaking book that is going to shake up how a lot of people think about diets, where we get our food from, and who to trust for food decisions. If you have some friends or family on your holiday shopping list who would love to know more about how to get healthy for life, this book would make a great gift!
It’s perfect for your parents, your siblings, your best friend, and even your close neighbors. The more people who know the information in this book, the better. We need to spread its message far and wide.
The official release date of Feeding You Lies is February 19, 2019. When you pre-order, it will be shipped on the release date. This makes it a great last minute gift, because you don’t need to wait for shipping! To give this book as a holiday gift, click here to get a printable gift card to let the recipient know that their book is on the way. This is all you need to do:
1. Pre-order gift copies of Feeding You Lies online and have it shipped to their address
2. Print the gift card below and put it under the tree, in their stocking, or present it to your loved ones whenever you like!
Click to print gift card here
Special Announcement: When you pre-order a hardcopy, you get a gift too!
We are working on some incredible bonuses to send everyone who pre-orders a hardcopy of Feeding You Lies. And, you will get even greater bonuses if you buy 3+ copies. So it just makes sense to buy a few copies as gifts now. We’ll announce how to claim these bonuses soon after they are finalized, so stay tuned!
When you pre-order on Amazon, they have a pre-order price guarantee. This means that if the price goes down any time between now and the book’s release date, they will only charge you the lowest price. So pre-ordering now is the best way to guarantee that you’ll get the best price!
Fun ways to give the Feeding You Lies gift card for the holidays:
- Wrap up a copy of The Food Babe Way and stick the gift card to the inside of the book with a note that book #2 is on its way!
- Put it in a small stocking filled with organic treats.
- Bake some organic cookies and package them in a cookie tin with the gift card.
- Tuck it inside a holiday card with some of your favorite photos with them. I love to mix old and new photos with some of our best memories!
- Stick it in a tea mug along with an assortment of organic teas, wrapped up with lots of ribbons.
- Wrap the gift card in a small box or envelope. Then, nest it inside a larger box, wrap it too and put it in a larger box… and keep going until you have several boxes wrapped inside each other. This is fun for someone who you like to tease… the anticipation will kill ‘em… ha ha
After you order, don’t forget to print out your gift cards!
Do you want to receive a copy of Feeding You Lies as a gift?
Share this post with your friends and family and let them know! Who knows, you might find this gift card in your stocking!
Thank you to everyone who has already pre-ordered Feeding You Lies. Your support and love is so appreciated.
P.S. If you pre-order the book, even for gifts, you will get the upcoming bonuses we will be announcing soon! Stay tuned!
10 responses to “Take A Peek Inside My New Book Feeding You Lies (plus a special announcement)”
I did order the new book through my local book store, Branches, in Oakhurst, CA. I have a copy of the printed receipt.
That’s great! Thanks Gayle for the support. We really appreciate it.
Looks like a great Christmas gift.
Thanks for all you do.
I pre-ordered this book when you first sent out the announcement for it.
Thanks Suzanne! We appreciate it very much.
I pre-ordered the book (from Barnes & Noble) for my parents to give me for Christmas! 🙂 Can’t wait to get it!
You are amazing! I ordered your book and commend you and your team for all you do! I love your protein powder, tumeric, and am looking forward to trying the collagen this week!
Thanks for the support Heather! Happy Holidays to you as well.
It’s been far too long. Please make a new petition soon. Some ideas could be banning artifical colors in the US (or in certain brand products such as general mills, kellogs, heinz, jello, haribo, etc). removing meat/by products in pet foods, removing propolyne glycol in foods for people and pets, removing the unnecessary ingredients in Mc Donald’s fries- including that unnecessary beef flavoring.
Please, I really hope you make a new petition like any of these soon. Anything related to better pet foods or better brands/restaurants here that use better ingredients in other countries will get my support immensely.
Is Feeding you Lies going to be available in an audio book any time soon?