As I was putting together my first cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen, I had one major goal in mind.
I wanted it to change lives.
I wanted to make it easy to STOP hitting up the drive-thru or Postmates and eat healthfully with real ingredients on a daily basis.
If you have this cookbook, I know it’s making a difference in your life (I see your recipes every day on Instagram!)
Now I hope you give this cookbook to your loved ones to help them too.
Food Babe Kitchen is the perfect holiday gift this year.
Food Babe Kitchen has over 100 real food recipes and grocery shopping tips that will inspire anyone to ditch processed foods for good. And, it’s only $25 bucks on Amazon right now. It makes an incredible gift for anyone on your list!
Plus when you buy Food Babe Kitchen today, I’ll give you a special gift too. I’ll send you my 100-page Healthy Holiday Guide with incredible holiday recipes, menus, tips, and flawless strategies to keep you feeling your best.
But there’s one problem.
I just received word from my publisher, that the next shipment of books from the printer to bookstores have been delayed (again!).
Amazon has fewer than 750 books in stock and they will likely sell out first.
Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million both also have a limited number of copies available to buy online (and some physical stores have it, so check with yours).
And that’s all until after the holidays or next year.
Create a Food Babe Kitchen gift box! Mix and match any of these health-promoting gifts along with the cookbook:
1. High-Powered Blender with a glass jar for making all the delicious smoothies and nut milks in the cookbook.
2. Organic Cotton Towels & Napkins to reduce the amount of paper and toxins in your kitchen.
3. Numi Organic Tea Set for healthy drinks that tame sugar cravings and promote good sleep.
4. Truvani Plant-Based Protein Powder and Truvani Marine Collagen to enhance smoothies (or coffee).
5. The Food Babe Way book for anyone who wants to become their own food investigator.
6. Breville Countertop Oven to safely reheat food without a microwave and to bake (perfect for Rainbow Fries and many other recipes in the cookbook!)
7. Truvani Gut Health Bundle (Probiotic, Easy Enzymes, Collagen) to build foundational good health.
8. Aquasana Water Filter Systems because clean water is essential to good health.
9. Immersion Blender for blending up hot soups easily and mess-free.
10. Stainless Steel Juicer for squeezing lemons into morning lemon water (one of my healthy habits from the book!)
11. Simply Organic Spices Set with all the essentials for cooking from scratch at home.
12. Glass Mason Jars with Lids & Straws are perfect for parents of young children. Durable and great for smoothies.
13. Cast Iron Skillet to cook healthy meals without toxic cookware. These pans last a lifetime!
14. Truvani Fit Me Bundle (Protein, Turmeric, Mineral Magic) for anyone on your list who loves to stay physically fit.
15. Feeding You Lies book for the person in your life who wants to advocate for safer food.
16. Hu Chocolate Gems and Bars for making Homemade Candy Bars and Almond Butter Brownies.
17. Box Grater to shred cheese without wood pulp. You’ll need this to make the Cauliflower Mac n’ Cheese in the cookbook.
18. Truvani Gift Card good for any product on Truvani.com (Perfect last-minute since you don’t need to wait for shipping!)
Make something special! Edible gifts that are fun to give and receive:
- Coconut Sugar Cookies
- Goji Berry Drops
- Classic Real Ginger Cookies
- Almond Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Candied Ginger
- Fruit Leather
- Healthy Holiday Granola
- Raw Cacao Candy
Please share this post with everyone on your holiday list. Who knows, they may get you one of these amazing health-promoting gifts!
Give the gift of health, the gift that keeps on giving.
P.S. Remember, if you want this book before the holidays or for gifts, now is the time to get it.
It will be backordered shortly and will stop shipping in time for Christmas.
Thank you for making your family and friends healthy!