Rainbow Chard is one of my favorite plants to juice! The leaves are huge! My favorite benefit of eating this member of the beet family – is NIGHT VISION. Yes – everyone can get rid of their night vision googles if they just add rainbow chard to their diet.
This juice is not for the faint of heart because of the garlic. The garlic adds a serious bite to it the mixture. Garlic is amazing for your immunity, so don’t go get scared and leave it out. I like to have this juice before dinner when I am home for the evening and there’s a chance of vampires coming to visit. You better believe, my night vision will be on!
- 1 bunch rainbow chard
- ¼ head of cabbage
- ½ bunch celery
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cucumber with ends removed
- 1 lemon with peel removed
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly and place into a large bowl
- Juice each vegetable in this order – rainbow chard, cabbage, celery, garlic, cucumber, lemon
- Stir mixture before serving
- Clean juicer immediately