Cabbage Patch Kid Juice

The sweet taste of pear and cabbage will take you back to the good old days!

Cpk2

It might take you back so far, that you actually start to look younger…

Cabbage juice is absolutely amazing for your health … It slows down aging, boosts immune system, prevents Alzheimer’s, gives you clear skin, boosts energy, treats fungal infection, relieves muscle soreness and best of all if one the most incredible cancer preventing and fighting juices you can put in your body. Period.

Making this juice and juicing in general is the best health insurance life can offer!

CabbagePatchKids3

• 1 pear
  • 2 inches of fresh ginger
  • 1 cucumber with ends removed
  • 1 lemon with peel removed
Instructions
  1. Wash all vegetables thoroughly and place into a large bowl
  2. Juice each vegetable in this order – collard leaves, cabbage, parsley, pear, ginger, cucumber, and lemon
  3. Stir mixture before serving
  4. Clean juicer immediately

Cabbage Patch Kid JuiceCabbage patch doll

Cabbage Patch Kid Juice is so sweet and refreshing… I wish I had some now.

Cheers!

P.S. If you think Cabbage Patch Dolls are creepy – Like my Fan Page!

, , , ,

20 Responses to “Cabbage Patch Kid Juice”

1. Veena

Would you like to have your cabbage patch kid doll?
    Mom

2. Sarah

Hi Food Babe! I have been juicing for a few months now and I absolutely love it. I am wondering why you say to remove the ends of cucumbers?

3. Teresa

Food Babe! This is SO awesome – I didn’t think I would like anything better than the Kickin Kale but this is so good and I have never liked cabbage! Thank you so much for all you efforts to help us improve our health.

4. chi-mai

I am wondering if you think I could use my Vitamix instead of a blender? It would grind and leave all the pulp and fiber in. Or does it need to be done thru a juicer?

5. Kristen

I am wondering the same thing as chi-mai…I too have a Vitamix and wondering if I could make it in there?

6. Malvy

Hi ..I’m exited with all this juices recipies I want to drink it all and that’s what I want to ask u
    Can I drink 2 different juices a day or what I do??? Thank you !!!!

7. Ozzie

I juiced a entire cabbage today with carrots and ginger. I got a burning feeling sort of like heartburn and it slowed me down a bit for a hour or so. Was it the cabbage? and the speed of drinking it? Thanks for your time.

• Larry (to Ozzie)

Hi Ozzie,

A clue might be in your question about the speed you drank it. It is VERY important that you start by taking the juice and chewing it as the first stage of digestion is your saliva. Swish it around in your mouth and do that with each sip. This is not like drinking a glass of water or fruit juice. It should make a big difference.

• Tara (to Ozzie)

I also read Food Babe say that you need to drink it on an empty stomach and wait 20 minutes before you eat anything else. If you drink it after eating food, it will cause heart burn.

8. Marnie Britcher

Can’t wait for breakfast to try some of this great juice drinks!!!

9. Bernadette

Thanks for this recipe. I love your site!
    I make this with my Vitamix, but alter the recipe a little.
    1/4 bunch of collards (or kale)
    1/4 head of cabbage
    1/4 bunch parsley
    1 pear
    1″ or 2″ ginger
    1/2 cucumber
    1/2 peeled lemon
    ~2 cups of water

10. Carrie

I finally tried this today with my NutriBullet but used about 1/3 the ingredients in the recipe, the larger size cup attachment, added a couple dandelion greens & about 1.5 cups of water. I also replaced lunch so added 1TB chia seeds, goji berries & 1 scoop of garden of life vanilla raw protein. This is soooo yummy!

11. Rick

I have had problems after eating at Subway off and on for years. Are there any other chems used in their subs?

12. andrea

i am still curious about using the vitamix. This is my favorite machine and would love to know if all of the juicing recipes work just fine with the vitamix. we are planning a trip out of the country and i am truly wondering how i will be eating without it!!!

could you please give us your thoughts on the vitamix? i’m really not planning to buy a juicer, too. thank you!

13. silvia

I just tried the cabbage patch kid juice and it was awful! I had to force myself to drink it. It was not sweet at all, it was bitter and just awful. Not doing it again, nope not ever.

14. Millie

Please tell me what is the BEST juicer and easiest to clean. I see that some
    will use the whole veg or fruit, no waste.

Many thanks,
    Millie

15. anvita

Hi: love your juice recipes and wonder if you can suggest some vision-enhancing recipes for my 4 yr old, who just got a cylindrical number in both eyes; we are told that this can get corrected with nutrition (and less time with electronics!).
    Thanks!

16. Bini

Loved it. It was delicious! Did you really use 1/2 a cabbage though? I got close to 4 cups of juice!