I love quick snacks when I’m working, on the go and traveling – but the stale taste of most processed energy bars just doesn’t do it for me. That’s why I usually prefer to make my own trail mix, granola to snack on or make homemade healthy energy bars like these! These bars are so simple and require no baking. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 8 Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and begin to chop slowly. Increase the speed as you begin to notice the ingredients mixing together.
- Once the ingredients are mixed together, remove from the food processor, and place into an 8x8 dish. Make sure to press down with your spoon or spatula to create a large, compact square.
- Place in the refrigerator for roughly 1-3 hours before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
Please share this recipe with your loved ones!
P.S. These bars are a featured recipe in this month’s Food Babe Eating Guide program. Each month members get a whole new set of Food Babe approved menu items, recipes, a weekly grocery list and bonuses! You can check it out here if you are interested in joining and supporting a healthy organic lifestyle that can help you lose weight for good, and keep it off!