Since it is Valentine’s Day…I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than to share one of my favorite sweets! No one should have to eat sweets filled with garbage. Life is just not complete without a little chocolate and candy now and then!
These Valentine’s Kisses are full of superfoods, easy to make and taste delicious right out of the freezer!
- Cream almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt together in a bowl
- Pour mixture into a parchment paper lined small baking dish (8×6)
- Top with raw cacao nibs and goji berries and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Remove from freezer, carefully remove almond fudge by lifting ends of parchment paper
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut fudge (or cut into 1 inch squares) and store in freezer separated by parchment paper
If you know someone who needs a little sweetness in their life – share this recipe with them. I’m sure they would be very appreciative, especially if they win. And who knows… they may make you some kisses!
Wishing you lots of love today and always.
Edit 2/7/2017: Previous post had a giveaway contest and it is not closed.