I couldn’t wait to share this with you because this smoothie ROCKS! I’ve been making this energizing green smoothie for lunch on most days lately and it makes me feel absolutely amazing. It’s full of nutrients, anti-inflammatory ingredients, protein, collagen, and healthy fats – it makes the perfect balanced lunch.
Another reason I love this smoothie is because it is FAST FOOD. Especially now that we are a family of four, I’m down with anything that will save me time, and this smoothie fits the bill perfectly. Having this for lunch has helped me get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes too. Win-win!
This is my go-to smoothie now, which has changed over the years since I now have my Truvani arsenal of incredible plant-based protein powders and supplements.
This smoothie features two very special ingredients:
- Truvani Protein+Greens: This organic greens supplement delivers 10g of plant-based protein along with leafy greens and incredible sprouts. No cheap fillers. No unnecessary additives. Only the good stuff.
- Truvani Wild Caught Marine Collagen Powder: Some research suggests that getting more collagen into your system promotes youthful looking skin, healthy hair, stronger nails, and provides support to the body’s connective tissues and joints.* One serving also provides 11g of protein.
I blend these 2 amazing supplements with some of my favorite fruits and vegetables:
- Kale (of course!) because it’s my fave
- Fresh ginger root (an amazing anti-inflammatory ingredient!)
- Lemon juice
- Green apple or berries
Without further ado, here’s the printable version of my go-to green smoothie recipe, so you can pin it up on your fridge! Or, better yet, save this to your phone and share it on social media so you’ll always have it handy.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
I hope you are able to try this green smoothie soon and see how powerful and energetic you feel! It is truly the best feeling in the world.
P.S. Know anyone who could use more greens in their life? Please share this recipe with them!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.